Since this is my first post, I thought I should introduce myself, but instead of doing so in a boring paragraph format, I’ve decided to give you a list of eighteen facts about myself!
- I am eighteen (hence the eighteen facts).
- I’ve lived in Tennessee my entire life, but in, like, ten different houses.
- In the past four months I’ve gotten two tattoos and my belly button pierced.
- I love reading. A lot.
- Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book.
- My top three favorite movies are Pride and Prejudice (shockingly), Beauty and the Beast, and An Affair to Remember.
- I work at a nursing home.
- I’m a Sophomore at Carson-Newman University and I’m majoring in Child and Family Studies and Psychology.
- I love to write (and this is a blog – how fitting!).
- I collect coffee mugs, turtles, quotes, and Bibles.
- Hebrews 6:19 is my favorite Bible verse – it was also the inspiration for my first tattoo.
- My best friend and I have been friends for almost seven years and we get mistaken for sisters/twins at least once a week.
- I’ve been a youth leader for middle school at my church since I was a Junior in high school, but my time there is sadly coming to a close, but I know God has big plans for me.
- I think Phineas and Ferb is the bomb diggity.
- My blog title comes from Psalm 119: 103 – and from the fact that I have a love of words.
- I’m really excited for the new Star Wars movie.
- My middle name is Nicole but people at church call me “Brandi Grace” because I’m extremely clumsy.
- I crochet beanies.
That’s a little bit about me and it also marks the beginning of my blogging journey!