It’s late, and I’m sleepy, but here’s what happened this month that I remember!
- I finished Acts and Jude so the only book I haven’t read in the New Testament is Revelation (which I’m reading now)!
- I finished classes! Now I have 3 days of exams and I’M HALFWAY DONE WITH MY DEGREE!
- I literally walked into a gas station and got drinks and when I got to the car I saw that my finger was bleeding. It wasn’t bleeding before I went in. Still no idea how that happened.
- One word: Papers.
- Another word: Presentations.
- I watched 2 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy in like a week and a half.
I’m sure more stuff happened, my life isn’t totally boring, but that’s what I remember. But at the end of the day – literally the end, it’s 11:30 – God is good and I am so blessed to live this life I live.
Photo Credit: Thought Catalog